[plug] linux mag agenda, was: merchant tea rooms, was: linux mag, meeting?

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 3 11:14:54 WST 2002

Agenda Items:

Contents of the magazine
   What does everyone want in it?
   Who wants to be involved?
   What gnaffs you off about other mags that you don't want in this

Financing
   Errr.... how?
   Independent or publisher?

General throwing around of ideas and open discussion, with anything that's
been missed out or is seriously important.

If they have it there, I'll try and organise two big bowls of wedges with
sour cream and chilli sauce for dipping (all double dippers will be shot on
sight).

Make lunch, not war.