[plug] linux mag agenda, was: merchant tea rooms, was: linux mag, meeting?

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 4 09:41:24 WST 2002

Cool, read below. :)

Make lunch, not war.

>Well, I'm a new person to the area (and Linux!)
>but I have some past publishing experience
>(a fine art photography monthly) and I'd be happy
>to help out any way I can, if welcome.

Goodo. :) I've got a mate that's dead keen on the graphic design side of
things though, I dunno if that's what you were after though. Coming to the
meeting?

>P.S. Anyone willing to lend me a CD distro?
>Slackware, Suse or Mandrake preferred.

If someone brings along a laptop that can burn CDs, I can bring along a few
choices of distros, Slackware 8.1, Mandrake 9, SuSE 7.3, RH 7.3 and I'm sure
I've got another few banging about somewhere....