[plug] [OT] - AC Power Adapter Required

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Wed Dec 4 15:54:39 WST 2002

Hi Arie

Dick Smith shops have large assortments of AC/DC adaptors, all different
voltages and often a choice of amperages within each voltage range - they
also have variable ones where you set the voltage.

I just had a look in my box of iscarded AC/DC adaptors, but I don't have one
with an AC output, not around 8 volts, anyway, otherwise you could have it.

Kind regards,

James Elliott