[plug] [OT] Small/quiet PSUs...

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Thu Dec 5 11:33:04 WST 2002

On Thursday 05 December 2002 11:24, Patrick Tehvand wrote:

> Hmm... Where are you sourcing your mini-itx boards from? Had very little
> luck finding some in australia other than the premade on everythinglinux.

DMA (http://www.dma.net.au/) supply them, and sell Retail now (although I have
a small business with them as one of our suppliers). I haven't checked their
stock supply, since I'm trying to organise other bits, like the PSU, first.
^_^

DMA have told me that the new EPIA-M's should be in stock in January, 2003
(although they didn't get more accurate than that, and they're not renowned
for their promptness. ^_^)

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |