[plug] Second Samba server joining a Samba controlled domain

Peter Tran intra at slowest.net
Fri Dec 6 14:14:38 WST 2002

Hi Plug Members,

I've setup samba to be a PDC of my local home network. All is working
well and my XP machines happly login correct etc.

Im now facing a problem where i have to add a second samba server to the
network, i know that if i have a M$ NT PDC that samba can join as a
client (with trust accounts etc) but what if i already have a Samba PDC?

Would it be the same as NT and using security = domain etc etc..  or is
their a nasty hack?

Peter.