[plug] The joys of closed source...

Chris Caston caston at iinet.net.au
Sun Dec 8 14:41:20 WST 2002

That's nothing. You should have seen how many infiltrated the
development team for Windows XP.

I don't use XP but apparently there's as easter egg where you can bring
up a picture of Osama with the words:

"You're failure to praise Allah will now result in the contents of your
my documents folder being sacrificed to him."

regards,

Chris