[plug] [OT] What is a Windows Freeze?

I am the LinuxAlien linuxalien at optusnet.com.au
Mon Dec 9 07:30:15 WST 2002

Thanks but I already run that 7 cd set on all the computers I can, I
currently Adminstrate about 3 (including a mac door stop) and am second
administrator to 2. Those two I can't touch as they are used for windows
programs being compiled for windows.
Thanks any way
At 19:11 08/12/2002 +0800, you wrote:
>On Sunday 08 December 2002 01:05 pm, I am the LinuxAlien wrote:
> > So in short there is no easy way to fix it except reaching
> > for the reset button.
>
>Oh, yes. I can mail you several complete fixes, and I believe the PLUG
>library
>holds others. Some of them are a single CD, others run to 7. (-:
>
>Cheers; Leon

LinuxAlien

Riverton, Perth, WA

Australian Linux Technical Conference, Perth 2003 http://linux.conf.au -