[plug] recovering deleted files

Mike Hasleby hasm at ljbc.wa.edu.au
Fri Dec 13 15:20:23 WST 2002

Thanks to all who have replied.  The url Denis sent was helpful and I'd
found another at
http://www.securityhorizon.com/whitepapers/archives/undelete.html (via
google)
Having read the suggestions and how to's I've talked about it with the
"deleter"  He is heading to the cricket nets to take out some of his
frustration then sitting down to redo the lot.
thanks again
Mike

--
Mike Hasleby
Computer Technician
Email: hasm at ljbc.wa.edu.au
Web address: http://www.ljbc.wa.edu.au

The contents of this email are confidential and intended only for the named
recipients of this e-mail.  If you have received this e-mail in error, you
are hereby notified that any use, reproduction, disclosure or distribution
or the information contained in this e-mail is prohibited.  Please notify
the sender immediately and then delete/destroy the e-mail and any printed
copies. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent of the
law.