[plug] not receiving ack

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Sun Dec 15 16:54:41 WST 2002

Found the problem, it was an iptables rule that was dropping traffic on
that server (1.4).  This was the default in the portsentry config, which
hadn't been changed until I went through it again.
But the arp info help in narrowing down the issue.

jlm

--
Jon Miller <jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au>
MMT Networks Pty Ltd