[plug] forwarding X11 - KDM

Sol sol at terminus.net.au
Tue Dec 17 19:13:32 WST 2002

Me again!!!

I've just installed KDE3 on Woody in a small office environment but the
display is not forwarding to two dumb clients (which have X running no
problems). There's a file I have to edit  to get this working but I've
totally forgotten which one, and a search of the config files hasn't
enlightened me. I even searched through /etc/kde2/  and /etc/X11 to find
a file that dealt with forwarding kde from the server to the X clients
but I can't seem to find the file that does this.

a thousand thanks,
sol