[plug] Xmas eve @ LinuxIT

Scott Middleton scott at linuxit.com.au
Fri Dec 20 17:48:50 WST 2002

Hi PLUGgers

We are having a bit of a open day on Christmas eve.
You can download to your hearts content, we have full Debian mirrors,
RedHat updates as well as Mandrake updates. You will also have the
knowledge of Matt (and to a lesser extent) me. Many other PLUG members
will be here as well to help you out.
Newbies are most welcome.

Where: 271a South Street Hilton 6163
When : after 1pm 24th December (Xmas eve)
Cost : Alcohol - Matt Drinks Grolsch, Scott drinks RedBack and  don't
forget to bring something for yourself. If you are under 18 I drink
masters ice-coffee light and Matt likes masters Choc normal or Solo.

What to wear: Your Linux box. We have keyboards, monitors, mice and a
LAN.

We have a 1.5 Mb connection and plenty of bandwidth to use. Come and
thrash it, I dare you.

Regards

--
Scott Middleton
Member Society of Linux Professionals (WA)
scott at linuxit.com.au
ph  (08) 9331 8051
fax (08) 6210 1712

Stop being a Microserf and join the revolution of the Penguin.