[plug] Xmas

Mark Nicholls nicholls.m at lineone.net
Mon Dec 23 01:09:42 WST 2002

Interesting,

On British T.V. there was some coveage that the Red Cross, charity shops were
not allowed to have any Xmas decorations, reason: some ethnic minorities;
other religions may be offended!

Political correctness gone mad?  How many christians; other religions find
other such festivilities such as ramadan offensive?

My forefathers fought in two world wars for freedom & freedom of speech!
Some politician's / do gooders must be whacked up, smacked up or cracked up,
or plain bored to come out with such crap.

<\rant>