[plug] Dirt cheap co-hosting.

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Dec 24 19:04:38 WST 2002

Any folks know of anywhhere that'd supply me with aprox 3U of rack and
some cheap rate hosting for a dirt cheap rate.

Theres a box that needs to be hosted thatll have a bunch of community/NGO
sites, and some e-loop lists hosted off it.

Being a non-profit operation, money is low.

Essentially its for a perth indymedia newssite & a few various other vhost
sites. The site really needs its own box (which we have) as it's running a
custom hacked exim for the e-loops.

Any suggestions?

The LinuxIT folks seem to have a tempting deal. What are the options round
the place.

Shayne.