[plug] Xbox

Tim Bowden bowden at iinet.net.au
Wed Dec 25 22:22:17 WST 2002

Well, I got my new MS xbox.  If all goes well it will soon be an MS
linuXbox.  I like the idea of microsoft paying half the cost of my next
file server, even if I didn't really need it just yet.  Anyone tried
running these things 24x7?  Are the power supply & cooling fans up to
it?

Tim Bowden

BTW, merry Christmas all