[plug] Debian Woody -- installing Gnome

Sol sol at autonomon.net
Fri Dec 27 15:02:53 WST 2002

Look at the URL again.
The URL you gave me:"deb http://people.debian.org woody/gnome2"
The URL I gave you: "deb http://people.debian.org/~kov/debian woody gnome2"
Basically I'm guessing that you've entered a malformed or non-existant URL in
sources.list and that's why you're not connecting to the server source. Type
the URL in exactly as I have given it to you between the quotation marks
(minus the quotation marks of course).
Oh, and for sources check: "deb-src http://people.debian.org/~kov/debian woody
gnome2"

Did you really check out www.apt-get.org?