[plug] Call for linmag Content!

Tim Bowden bowden at iinet.net.au
Sat Dec 28 18:15:49 WST 2002

If no one doing the plug Xbox mods wants to write an article up, I will
tentatively put my hand up as I have to do the mods myself sooner or
later.  This supposes those doing the mods are happy to supply me with
all the needed info.

What stage is the plux Xbox at?  If it has not yet been done, any chance
of having a sticky beak at the time?

Tim Bowden