[plug] Xbox article: Was: Call for linmag Content!

Tim Bowden bowden at iinet.net.au
Sun Dec 29 00:53:21 WST 2002

Good idea.  Looking at the xbox linux project site (
http://xbox-linux.sourceforge.net/ ) it seems the complexity of the mods
means it will come clearly in favor of a custom built pc until 'Project
B: Xbox hack without any hardware modification' has been achieved.  In
that case it will be all go for the xbox as a file/ web server.

Also a brief overview of the xbox linux project wouldn't go astray.