[plug] New mailinglist member from the Netherlands!

Shayne shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Dec 30 03:09:57 WST 2002

Heh..... When I was 17 I legally changed my name to be
"Shayne Geoffrey Micheal James Fred Fred Fred O'Neill". It was on my tax
stuff, enrollments in a Tafe course I did, all sorts of things. I got busted
off for alcohol related stuff (growling at cops) at 18 by a cop (10 years
ago, thank god.) and the guy just didn't believe me. Took me to the station
and gave me a real hard time till my girlfriend finally turned up with
documentation proving it. I dropped the 3*Fred thing a few years ago. Just
too hard writing it, plus the joke had worn off..... I have a friend who
registered himself as a dog with the melville council a couple of years ago.
I have *no idea* what he was thinking!