[plug] Just a proposal.... PLUG-OT

Tim Bowden bowden at iinet.net.au
Mon Dec 30 09:43:47 WST 2002

If we are going to end up with two lists, perhaps they can be 'on topic
only' and 'everything'.  The 'on topic only' list has all [ot] filtered
out.  Those who do not like the ot banter can specifically subscribe to
the filtered list.  Still, I suppose this is no different from setting
up your own ot filter.  Just a thought.

Tim Bowden