[plug] HotDog

Arkem (Paul) arkem at mornmist.2y.net
Sun Feb 3 18:05:14 WST 2002

> Very droll, Christian.  You still haven't provided a reason that
> hotdog is so necessary.

> skribe

While I normally don't use html authoring tools or the like they can
be a useful shortcut/reference for those who know what they want but
don't want to spend a large amount of time trying to recall what
exactly a tags options are. It can save a lot of time if you are so
inclined, personally though I just have a good set of webpages
bookmarked and a nice reference book and it serves me even better.

Of couse if Hotdog is a WYSIWYG html editor its a completely
different story.

If you are confident in your knowledge of html (or other language)
and don't need any project management functions an editor may provide
then a simple text editor of your choice will be adaquate. For the
rest of the populance who like to have the help of the program to
remind them on things like table structures a program like Hotdog can
be invaluable.

- Paul C