[plug] Anyone want a volanteer?

ElViZ elvizdapelviz at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 3 21:36:20 WST 2002

Hi all,
I'm looking to do some volunteer work (about 1 day a week) for an I.T.
professional.  I'm starting tafe this week (Cert 3 IT Network admin) and can
do Wednesday or Thursday.  I'm 28, have allot of business experience, as I
was a self employed tradesman since finishing my apprenticeship about 10 yrs
ago.  I'm reliable, presentable and smart enough to be of great help to
someone.
I have a reasonable knowledge of computers although I'm a real noob with
GNU/Linux.
Any ideas you might would be appreciated.
Thanks
Terry
tcullen at bigpond.net.au