[plug] HotDog

Peter Wright pete at akira.apana.org.au
Sun Feb 3 22:40:38 WST 2002

On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 09:56:52PM +0800, Andrew Pamment wrote:
[ ... ]
> message for another plug member, whom shall remain anonymous, that gives
> directions to my secret underwater city
[ ... ]

Well, if I'd _had_ any coffee, that would have been
coffee-up-through-nose-and-into-keyboard time.

> andrew

I hope this message wasn't part of your cunning plan to take over the
universe by destroying people's keyboards, Andrew. :)

Pete.
--
http://akira.apana.org.au/~pete/
... one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,