[plug] Exchange locations

J Michael Gilks gilksjm at iinet.net.au
Tue Feb 5 07:36:10 WST 2002

Exercise and fuel, both in short supply. I can sabotage a Western Power
substation much easier and they are easy to find a location for. The person
next door but one has the ugliest building I have ever seen, but they assure
me they are not the exchange, even though they do get sabotaged regularly.
Love
Mike.