[plug] plip windows 98 <-> linux

Peter Wright pete at akira.apana.org.au
Tue Feb 5 11:44:07 WST 2002

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 09:50:33PM +0800, Andrew Pamment wrote:
> Ah ha! Just what I needed to here. now I have to figure it out.

Grasshopper, perhaps learn to crawl you should before building a mechanical
exoskeleton enabling you to run 100m in pi seconds. :)

Slightly more seriously - you may find yourself simply running up against a
brick wall. If no one else has been able to do it (and I'm sure some fairly
knowledgeable people have tried) the odds are probably not in your favour.

Don't let that stop you trying, though - but do heed the sig. :)

> can I get honourary guru status if I do?

Well, you'll be ahead of half the people on this list if you can start
trimming and not top-posting, hint hint. :]

> Andrew

Pete.
--
http://akira.apana.org.au/~pete/
If at first you don't succeed, try and try and try again. And then give up.