PLUG LANparty (was Re: [plug] quakefest)

Peter Wright pete at akira.apana.org.au
Tue Feb 5 16:56:54 WST 2002

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 04:26:33PM +0800, Trent Lloyd wrote:
> so is anyone interested????? come on pleasee... and yeh i mean a lan
> party style event

I recall there was a PLUG-ish lan party a while back which I intended to go
to at but didn't cos I was slack and didn't have Q3 (or any other 3d
shooter) working under Linux at the time.

Does anyone remember where it was held and/or who was involved?

Alternatively, if there's noone other than you, me and Mark interested at
the moment then I'd be happy to add you two to the shuggnet-lanparty
mailing list (a list of about 15 people I know), and hopefully you can join
us at our next event (usually attended by about half the people on the
list) hosted at my place.

I'd like to add a bit more Linux weight to the mix. :)

Pete.
--
http://akira.apana.org.au/~pete/
Thus spake the master programmer: