PLUG LANparty (was Re: [plug] quakefest)

Peter Wright pete at akira.apana.org.au
Tue Feb 5 18:30:11 WST 2002

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 05:31:52PM +0800, Greg Mildenhall wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Trent Lloyd wrote:
> > um im only 14 personally.. does that pose a problem at all?
>
> Yes. We'll let you play, but since we are not allowed to swear in front
> of you,

...cos we don't want to be a bad influence by teaching a 14-year-old to
swear, now do we? :)

[ ... ]
> we must make certain that you do not win.

And you have to bring your own non-alcoholic substances for the
drinking games.

> -Greg

Who, me? Mature? What's that mean? :)

Pete.
--
http://akira.apana.org.au/~pete/
We don't really understand it, so we'll give it to the programmers.