OT: is there any shop in perth stocking water cooling kits? was posting ettiquette, Was: Re: [plug] plip windows 98 <-> linux

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Feb 5 19:58:35 WST 2002

I have the same problem.  My idea is to get around the restriction is to
run the the pipes from the athlon's water cooler pump outside into the
fish pond instead of using an indoor reservoir.  You want to WHAT with
the pool ... oh, what a waste ...

Are there any shops in Perth stocking water cooling kits - specifically
the pump?.

BillK