[plug] Incoming pom

Matthew Robinson matt at zensunni.org
Tue Feb 5 21:45:43 WST 2002

From: "Leon Brooks" <leon at brooks.fdns.net> on  Tuesday, February 05, 2002
5:28 AM

> On Tuesday 05 February 2002 09:24, Matthew Robinson wrote:
> > I'm a Linux user who is currently in the UK, but i'll be moving to Perth
in
> > about 3 weeks time (hopefully for good).  I came across PLUG while
looking
> > for a group of like minded souls in Perth.
>
> Are you primarily computer-employed or is it more of a hobby? Are you
moving
> here for work, family, surfing or fabulous-scenery reasons? Or other?

I was primarily computer-employed (as a perl programmer, although my
production code is considerably cleaner than my sig) and I'll be looking
around for something to do once I'm in town.  I'm mainly moving over for
girlfriend reasons although the scenery helps :)

> We do have non-PERL monks as well. Some of them run reputable and famous
> wineries. (-:

Unfortunately, I don't drink (well nothing stronger than Coke).

> Cheers; Leon

Matt

--
s&&!msfQ!&&s&$&utvK&&s&(Q)&\1!sfiupoB&&s&^&reverse Ibdlfs&e&s&^&#
&&s&$&#!uojsq&&s&(.)&chr(ord($1)-1)&ge&s&(.*)&reverse $1&see