[plug] Hello

derek derrast at bigpond.com
Wed Feb 6 09:25:41 WST 2002

Hi Everyone,

    I'm Derek and I'm a new PLUG user so I want to say hello to all.

  I'm also a recent eBusiness graduate and I'm looking for companies who use Unix/Linux networks, who need a new face in a supporting role.

If anyone could help me out with a few leads (company names)  that would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Derek Tierney
derrast at bigpond.com

p.s. bigpond is being used temporarily because of a cash flow problem, I've already been chipped by a couple of PLUG members for using it, which is fair enough. Ha Ha