[plug] Hello OT

Andrew Pamment apamment at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 11:45:42 WST 2002

Theodor Gutmann wrote:

> .......they are not really......just making it out to be.....real
> achievers are normally quiet.....talking out of experience here.

He's right you know. The clever people don't use email. They are all
connected via mental telepathy. If you have a really hard question, just
concentrate on it, and they will appear before you in a hazey like vision.

The rest of us, (by us I mean myself and my other selfs, I can't speak
for anyone else because I would likely be pummled with blows and then
axe murdered) just post on here because we have nothing better to do
with our lives than try and make a beowulf cluster of Commodore 64s (can
it be done?) and plip connections between Windows and Linux (it can be
done, it can beeee!!) while we are not meditating beside flowing brooks,
listening to the sounds of nature, slightly levitating and playing the
flute.

I must suggest, it might be wise to review the epistles of the holy
internet church of netiqutte and make sure you get side posting down
pat. I made such an error, and while that time I did escape with my
life, if the gods of the internet are watching, they may just strike you
down with a lightning bolt.

Still, welcome to the world of super squids, if you can hold your breath
for ten minutes and spit black ink 30 meters they may just give you the
official cuff links and let you in on the secret handshake.

Andrew

--

- Lord of the Rings is boring. There is a distinct lack of giant robots
in it. Good movies have giant robots, bad movies don't. -james