[plug] plastic cases like video cassette case that hold 3 cds?

Mark Nold markn at enspace.com
Wed Feb 6 19:57:01 WST 2002

Sounds like a DVD case.... i bought 100 of em for $1 a piece 2 years ago (sort
of snazzy and different at the time) but they only
hold 1 cds.... but i have some other DVD cases that hold 2 or 3 disks.

I got the bulk covers from a video store in Como i think it was on Canning Hwy
(apparently its pretty famous so ask a movie nut who may know its name)

You may want to talk to Planet Video in Mt Lawley as well.

mn