[plug] Anti Spam Procedures

Daniel cottmain at yahoo.com.au
Thu Feb 7 19:35:48 WST 2002

Hi Jonathon,
you may like to look at Active Spam Killer (ASK).

Spambouncer.org seems to be the heavy duty Mac Truck version with a strong
user base (~ work to setup, but brilliant ~), but I think it only works
with Procmail. [I read there was a version that works in via IMAP but don't
know any more].

I haven't tried them, but they seem to cover the bases, .... and I've got a
lot more to learn about mail.

Please let me know how you get on (or if you want me to dig up urls etc)
Cheers,
Daniel.

http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2001-07-07-002-21-OS-SW
http://tmda.sourceforge.net/  [seems a bit restrictive with its method of