[plug] OT: was Is this for real ?

Anthony Jones ajones at clear.net.nz
Fri Feb 8 19:38:23 WST 2002

On Thursday 07 February 2002 10:09, Steve Grasso wrote:
> </cynical skepticism>
> But, even if they have found the holy grail of energy (and I've been told
> there are people in Perth who have reportedly seen this thingy, or
> something very like this thingy,  working - and were convinced enough that
> they reportedly parted with huge investment cash) would it ever get into
> production _until_ oil reserves run out? Orbital engine for your car
> anyone?

If you can get their names and addresses then I hold US patents for the
following machines.

1. A machine to turn lead into gold.
2. An engine which runs on water - it burns the water, turns it into steam
and uses the steam to run turbines.
3. A time machine.

I have working prototypes of all three machines and all I need is several
million dollars to turn these into consumer products that I can sell at
K-Mart.

Anthony

P.S. It's fairly easy to tell if it's a crock - they never actually tell you
what it is they're telling you about. Have you ever talked to someone
peddelling Amway?