[plug] Sorry, now completely off topic.

Anthony Jones ajones at clear.net.nz
Fri Feb 8 20:53:30 WST 2002

On Friday 08 February 2002 19:31, Christian wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 07:38:23PM +0800, Anthony Jones wrote:
> > P.S. It's fairly easy to tell if it's a crock - they never actually tell
> > you what it is they're telling you about. Have you ever talked to someone
> > peddelling Amway?
>
> I believe that Bret Busy sells Amway...

In that case I don't live in Leederville then. I live in Denim... yes.  I
welcome vistors. He can drive up and see me any time.

Now completely off topic:

I get a number of people knocking at my door asking for donations, etc. They
always say "Hi, I'm from the <insert charity here> and we save the trees,
save frogs, etc.".  One time I got a pair of guys knocking at the door and
they started talking about September 11. For a start I don't exactly have
mainstream views about what occurred but the main thing is that they hadn't
said what organisation they were from. I asked them "What organisation are
you from?". They were Jahovas Witnesses. I explained that they were wasting
their time talking to me and said goodbye. Yet again a case of avoiding
getting to the facts.

Anthony