[plug] things I need for a debian install?

Craig Reynolds reynoldscraigr at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 8 21:52:14 WST 2002

Hi All,

just after a few pointers. I recentyl installed RH 7.2, about my thrid linux
install in roughly 4 years, and once again found myself coming to the
conclusion that at said point in time, I have no real use for a linux box.
So to this end, I have decided to do a debian install at some stage, as a
learning exercise (unless someone suggests otherwise). So I am wondering if
anyone can recommend a few must have resources for when I get around to
doing this?