[plug] Sorry, now completely off topic.

Ryan ryan at prodigital.net.au
Sat Feb 9 17:31:23 WST 2002

$subscribers-=1;

It's, sad, to, see, we, have, lost, a, subscriber, due, to, questionable,
punctuation, which, is, the, apparent, result, of, an, evil, CSV, takeover,
campaign, by, email, clients,

:(,

Ryan,

,

In all seriousness however, it is pretty bad when a list diversion possibly
results in this, ain't it?  While I'm happy to forgive Bret for anything
construed as wrong doing and get back to less petty discussions, I doubt he
will feel the same way about the rest of us.  I don't know the full story
though ... so here's a handful of salt.