[plug] iinet dialup

Paul Day bonfire at bur.st
Wed Feb 13 08:32:57 WST 2002

On 13 Feb 2002, Bill Kenworthy wrote:

> The only weather effects I notice here is wind (oh, and thunderstorms!)
> - an older suburb with trees and power poles.  Strong winds cause
> problems like this here, but not hot dry weather.  I have about 3 years
> history with this setup and its only gone funny the last 2 days.

Seen it happen plenty of times. :) Woke up one morning to find one of my
PSTNs here at home had shocking background noise after years of faithful
service (about 9?). Telstra tech was out a few days later and it was a
join a few hundred metres down the road.

I'm having no dramas with iiDial-ups here.

PD

--
Paul Day     Web: www.bur.st/~bonfire