[plug] porting an application

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Thu Feb 14 15:13:40 WST 2002

I need to know if anyone knows or have done the following:
We have a MS Access database program that we use for a lot of our admin work, we would like to have it ported to html or whatever as to allow us access to it via a web browser over the Internet.  I would like to have some input as to what is needed.  I'm being told that I may have to have a MS 2000 server in order to do this.

Jon L. Miller, MCNE
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby