[plug] Woody Bug Squashing - Help a lowly paid contractor

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Thu Feb 14 22:50:13 WST 2002

http://lwn.net/2002/0214/a/deb-bugsquash.php3

The release of woody is drawing nearer. Please help squash bugs and have
woody out before the 1st of March so that I can feed my family.

Michael Hunt

P.S. James and Tony don't need the money as

	a) James is in a well paid 'permanent' Senior web administrator,
	b) Tony can take 'lavish' European holidays.

I am just a 'poor' contractor eking out a hand to mouth existence !!! So
help me win $15 from these two fabulously wealthy and extravagant fellows.

(All of this is done in humour and I do admit to be openly scared of the
fact that what I say here will, with a 90% probability, have me eating
humble pie).