[plug] Linux in libraries

Sol solhanna at dingoblue.net.au
Sun Feb 17 11:18:44 WST 2002

Hi List!

I've just got back from a much needed week of holiday and need to do
some catching up, part of which involves this letter which my librarian
friend needs by tomorrow in order to present it to the LISWA committee
in the very near future. I've condensed replies into this letter but
added a lot of my own stuff (note the last line) which I assumed was
okay, but I thought that I'd better check. So if anyone interested could
read the attachment and mail back to me any suggested alterations by
THIS EVENING - 7pm no later. I have to make the edits and send it off
tonight.

NB: silence = "Thankyou Sol. What a good job you've done. You're so
smart and cool."

(That ought to elicit a response. :-) )

regards,

Sol