[plug] Linux in libraries

Andrew Pamment apamment at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 09:10:26 WST 2002

Jonathon Bates wrote:

>>I personally don't see any problem with having a couple of CDs of each of
>>the main distributions at least (Debian, RedHat, Mandrake) on our shelves,
>>and if I had actually thought of it before I probably would have suggested
>>it. :-)  I'll definitely pass on the idea on Monday.
>>

> But what about support and so forth?
> I mean who has the clues at Murdoch to really support anything like that?
> Aren't they all 1337 Doze kids?

murdoch people are not 1337 doze kids. if you call me that or any of my
buddies that again we'll DDoS you or netbios hack you or sumthing with
divine intervention ]I[ or win nuke or whatever. be warned the gods have
spoken. *thunder crashess!!*

im just kidding. i dont know how to break a windows system. apart from
pop in an installation cd.. it kind of does the rest for you. now. to
the point. who goes to murdoch here?? *andrew raises his hand* besides
me you idiot. *andrew puts his hand down again and feels a little hurt*

oohh btw! if anyone at murdoch does need someone with a clue and they
don't mind asking a first year arts student, i will be glad do direct
them in the path of truthfullness, forberence and benevolence. i have
lots of clues! i might even be able to help you out with a linux problem.

hmm. oh no! i'm late! i'm late! i want to be about *this big!"

is there anyone here whom has gotten alice to work under wine??

byeeeee!!!!!

eeeek!

you know you love me. bye
Andrew