[plug] sig

Ryan ryan at slowest.net
Mon Feb 18 21:06:08 WST 2002

I'd be interested in Perl, Apache, PostgreSQL type things as well as other
similar things that I haven't yet tried and wouldn't try on my own unless
someone got me interested in it.

It would also probably be good to show some of my horrendously constructed
code to others and learn from the smacks on my wrists that I'd get :)

Ryan.