[plug] symetrical time

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Tue Feb 19 00:15:28 WST 2002

nop sorry,

the earth puts on about 4000 tonnes per day in excess weight from
dust, stellar and interstellar debris, and that will be at the
peripheray which of course has the most effect in slowing the
earths rotation, ie Weight gain on surface not at core where
rotational momentum changes are miniscule,

And by then we'll prob have rather large fusion reactors which
may well generate enough magnetic field strength to upset
the liquid iron currents around the core <sigh>

*grin*

Rgds

Mike