[plug] symetrical time

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Tue Feb 19 15:24:02 WST 2002

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, Trent Lloyd wrote:

> At 10:15 PM 18/02/2002 +0800, you wrote:
> >what about 21:12 21/12 2112?

Indeed.

> >or have i misunderstood?
>
> u lost me

You dont understand your own story??

> >Trent Lloyd wrote:
> >>seconds only, read in perfect symmetry 2002, 2002,2002, or to be more

ie time=date=year in our locale. (If you change it to 24hr clock.),
and each of these 3 components have bilateral symmetry.
But what about other locales? In the US, date is 0220. In Thailand the
year is 2545.

> >>precise - 20:02, 20/02, 2002.

'precise' doesnt mean correct or accurate.

> >>symmetrical pattern was long before the days of the digital watch and the
> >>24-hour clock - at 10.01am on January 10, 1001. And because the clock only
> >>goes up to 23.59, it is something that will never happen again

So, what about 2112? I'm curious.

And more importantly, 11:11,11/11,1111  That fits your pattern, but is
even more remarkable. I dont understand the reasoning.

--
  "For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings.
   And folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And