[plug] where do you look for Linux news?

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue Feb 19 22:52:44 WST 2002

Hello

We (PLUGgers) on the CONF list need your help in building a media list.
Where do you go for your Linux news, information, events and discussion?

Over the coming weeks and months leading up to the Linux.conf.au 2003 we
will be sending press releases to feature articles in a number of
magazines, newspapers and websites.

The first press release is imminent and I would appreciate it if you could
send me your ideas today or tomorrow. What would be even more helpful is if
you have specific real people as contacts for the various media (and their
phone, fax, email) and how they prefer to receive the material. For
example, most print media prefer faxes.

Please contact me offlist if you have any questions or would like more
information about where your contacts might be used.

All the best
Jacqueline
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)