Evil Perl bug (was Re: All symmetrical minutes (was Re: [plug] symetrical time))

Peter Wright pete at akira.apana.org.au
Wed Feb 20 18:03:48 WST 2002

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 05:52:09PM +0800, Ryan wrote:
> >Well, the script doesn't deal with Y10K anyway.
>
> It was just a quick fix to suppress this:
>
>  10/01 HASH(0x80f7acc)
[ snip ]

Ah, okay.

Yes, that bug's driving me nuts. I can't work out what's causing it.
Any Perl gurus want to have a go at working out the far-too-subtle-
for-me coding error that's causing those hashrefs to be added as keys?

> >And it's all bollocks, anyway :-))
>
> Yeah, we'll have to tell Mr. Wall to make future hash references
> symmetrical :)

:-P

:)

> Ryan

Pete.
--
http://akira.apana.org.au/~pete/
Real programmers disdain structured programming.  Structured programming is