[plug] SIG

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Wed Feb 20 20:53:51 WST 2002

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:46, Jon Miller wrote:
> Also NUGWA 1st Wednesday every month

All right. But apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine,
public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system, and public health...
What have the Romans ever done for us?

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

	Proposed Country & Western Song Titles
I Don't Mind If You Lie to Me, As Long As I Ain't Lyin' Alone
I Wouldn't Take You to a Dog Fight Even If I Thought You Could Win
If You Leave Me, Walk Out Backwards So I'll Think You're Comin' In
Since You Learned to Lip-Sync, I'm At Your Disposal
My John Deere Was Breaking Your Field, While Your Dear John Was
	Breaking My Heart
Don't Cry, Little Darlin', You're Waterin' My Beer
Tennis Must Be Your Racket, 'Cause Love Means Nothin' to You
When You Say You Love Me, You're Full of Prunes, 'Cause Living
	With You Is the Pits
I Wanted Your Hand in Marriage but All I Got Was the Finger
		-- "Wordplay"