[plug] OT: word splitting

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Thu Feb 21 14:20:59 WST 2002

At 02:05 PM 21/2/2002 +0800, you wrote:
>my 2c worth, for the pedants :)
>
>mouse - mice, EXCEPT in computing, where the correct plural is mouses.
>
>i don't know why, but apparently it's true.

Opinion, my friend - not a trusim and not truth,

Kind Regards  ~`:o)

Mike Massen
Network Power Systems
Perth, Western Australia  Ph/Fx +61 8 9444 8961

Power system in Jungle, Twin tyre car, Differential gauge
http://members.iinet.net.au/~erazmus/index.html

Some say there is no magic but, all things begin with thought then it becomes
academic, then some poor slob works out a practical way to implement all that
theory, this is called Engineering - for most people another form of magic.