[plug] 'Retired' bits for Computer Angels (was PLUG @ Mudrock)

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Thu Feb 21 14:51:55 WST 2002

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:23:13 +0800
craig at postnewspapers.com.au wrote:

> > I'll help!!!
> Yeah, you've got another willing volunteer here too, I've been meaning
> to get in touch with those guys for a while. Might be able to provide
> kilograms of ISA NICs, VGA adapters, and lots of 4mb 72pin EDO and FP
> SIMMS, too...

Hi Craig (and Wayne)

When you have gear that is surplus to requirements, it can be dropped off anytime to Computer Angels at 228 Great Eastern Highway Belmont. Julian, our President, is there during the week but contact me off list for his mobile number so you can check he is not out on collections .. yes.. we can collect some days (when Bary is there with his van) but generally encourage ppl to drop gear in if they can get past Belmont. By the same token, if you have a room full of old stuff and BossFromHell keeps nagging you to dispose of it .. we could do the deed, it just might take a week for us to get in to collect.

On Waynes testing idea, dragging gear back and forth would probably get howls of dismay since we've recently relocated from ppls houses all over the place into a single location. I'll check at the next committee meeting on availability; the systems have been going out as quick as they are built lately.

cu
Harry