[plug] PLUG @ Mudrock

Sol solhanna at dingoblue.net.au
Thu Feb 21 17:55:43 WST 2002

Richard wrote:

> [...]
Sorry I haven't been in contact recently, but had some post-blackout
technical troubles and general start of semester business.

Can I recommend the first or third Tuesday at 7pm as a good meeting
time, possible on the ground floor  of the Education and Humanites
building (no, not because I'm an E&H student, but following on Richard
Henry's suggestion). Of course a dedicated Linux room would be perfect.
I've been a fully paid guild member for a while and I'd be happy to do
some lobbying. I'd also be happy to visit the chancellory to organise a
room, etc.
Can we get some consensus on a time? Perhaps interested people could
meet briefly @ Sir Walter's next Tuesday arvo to make some decisions and
the  report back to James B and the PLUG exec for the OK?

Sol